Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Big News!

For those of you that don't already know, we are going to have a baby this November! We are so excited for Jane to have a little brother or sister. We did a photo shoot of her wearing her big sister shirt and I love how they turned out. She is growing up so fast! Here are a few of my favorites.















And this is how I told Jeff I was pregnant. He looked at it and said, "Are you serious?" He was very excited to say the least. 


I went in for an early ultrasound since they were having a hard time finding a heart beat at 10 weeks. It was so fun to see the baby wiggling around and definitely made it seem more real. 



Only a few more weeks until we find out the gender. Here's the first baby bump picture at 16 weeks. I already feel huge!



1 comment:

Hayley Parker said...

You are so cute! So excited for you guys!

Post a Comment