Wednesday, January 11, 2012

November

I'm so far behind in my blogging I can't even remember what happened all the way back in November. Luckily I took a few pictures.
Jeff threw a surprise party for my birthday that turned out to be not so much of a surprise. Just before we were leaving to go out to dinner Jeff rushed to pick up the house. I asked him if people were coming over, and let's just say he isn't a very good liar. I was pretty suspicious as we sat through dinner. After a very long stall on Jeff's part at the restaurant, stopping by a neighboring shop to get cannolis, and taking a "new" way home that added a few minutes to the drive, I was pretty sure something was waiting for us when we got home. As we pulled up I noticed our lights were on inside and as we made our way to the house our friends came running to the front door hoping they would make it inside before we did. We had a lot of fun with our friends and Beth even made me my favorite dessert in the whole world. My grandma's banana cream pie!


We stayed in Cleveland for Thanksgiving and had a feast with some friends from the ward.

Everything tasted great and we had way too much food!


1 comment:

Beth said...

Ha ha, funny to hear again about the not-so-surprising birthday party. Oops. I guess we'll have to work on our surprise skills. I'm glad we (and our lights on/yelling children in your apartment) weren't the only ones to give away the surprise. :D

Post a Comment