Friday, November 4, 2011

October

We've had a great October this year with all the beautiful weather and festive activities. Our ward helped the Cleveland Food Bank by collecting donations in all the nearby neighborhoods. We ended up with 850 lbs of food!


For Halloween I dressed up as a crazy old cat lady and Jeff was my cat. Jeff kept telling people that I wasn't actually wearing a costume. :)








I love Ohio in the fall, but I can't say I'm looking forward to the long winter months ahead.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Here here. Winter can be good, right?? You should do a post about all the good things about winter, to pump us up.

Beth said...

Oh, and can I get that picture of Joshua? You always take the best pictures.

Kate said...

LOVE the costume idea. Hilarious. (And I love that Jeff is secure enough in his own masculinity that he was willing to dress up as a cat.)

Post a Comment