Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hello Cleveland

We made it to Cleveland after 30 hours in the car. We did 20 hours the first day and ten the next. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. We got in on the first of July and ABF was supposed to deliver all our stuff on the 2nd. Well, they ended up bringing everything on Monday the 5th so we had a few days to get creative with our cooking.
I absolutely love our apartment. We have great neighbors living below us with the cutest kids. Our landlords are super nice and even filled our fridge with some food for our first night here. We have a nice neighborhood and a cute backyard. I even got to see fireflies for the first time. Our ward is very welcoming and was eager to help us move in.
There is a lot more I could say right now, but I have a pile of boxes calling my name to be unloaded. Here are a few pictures of our house before we filled filled it with all our stuff.



5 comments:

Chapples said...

How exciting! Good luck with all that unpacking!

Teresa Stubbs said...

So exciting!!!

Brittnie said...

I love your cute little house! We're glad that you and all your stuff made it, but we missed seeing you at church!

Jess said...

Ahhhhh! I LOVE it! It is SO pretty! I want to come visit!

Annie said...

Your house is so cute!!!

Post a Comment